TERMS & CONDITIONS of BUSINESS PARTICIPATION
- All Event and Plate Date applications will be approved by the event organisers, Newcastle Events (NE) based on alignment to the overarching event theme, quality, and goodwill of the Newcastle Food Month (NFM).
- NE are the overarching program event managers are not responsible or liable in any way for the operation of individual businesses or events, or the event ticketing or meal sales of participants in the NFM Program.
- NFM participation is restricted to registered businesses only, located in the Newcastle LGA OR your Event/Plate Date is held in venue within this LGA.
- NE holds a current Public and Products Liability insurance with $20,000,000 cover and Professional Indemnity cover of $1,000,000. We expect that all business owners hold mandatory insurances that cover their business operations.
- NE highly encourage participating businesses to follow compliance in all areas of program offerings and to conduct own promotion, in conjunction with the NFM promotional program.
- Timely payment of invoices is a mandatory requirement of business participation.
- Failure to pay fees by due dates will result in business participation listing being withdrawn from the NFM program and promotional materials.
CANCELLATION and CHANGE POLICY
- Event or Plate Date listings cancelled after 15 January 2023 will incur 100% cancellation fee
- Any requested changes of event or plate date submissions (over and above normal editing) after 15 January 2023 will entail a $50 administration fee.
- Force majeure – in the event of an extraordinary event or circumstance beyond the control of the parties, such as a war, strike, riot, crime, epidemic or an event described by the legal term act of God, prevents one or both parties from fulfilling their obligations under the agreement, then alternate conditions and cancellation policy will be put into place for a period of time.